Monday, February 24, 2003

Sigh, no break for me. This week is the University of Michigan's "Winter Break." At most schools, this mid-semester break is called Spring Break, but since Michigan's is in February, it is more accurately called Winter Break. I am no longer a student, but all of my housemates are. One would imagine they would like to take this opportunity to get away from the cold and snow of Ann Arbor and engage in the sort of merrimaking that so typifies the college break experience. They go away and spend a solid week drunk, I get the house all to myself. Everybody wins. Unfortunately, dumbass Simms has decided to stay in town; so he and his moron girlfriend are here every day. Adding to the joy, now that fucking weasel Wyman is back, too. It's essentially no different than normal, except now I don't have Neutral Man and the Flying Dutchman with whom I can bitch about the Idiot Brigade. Fuck! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why can't you idiots be in Daytona Beach or something? Ah, well, the best laid plans of mice and men oft go awry. I need to buy a gun.

No comments: