Saturday, February 8, 2003

Two "quickies" with the Evil Princess in the last two days, one via Mr. Bell's talking box and the other over IM. Also, catching Skeeter online fairly often. Glad Neutral Man finally got this computer's firewall to be less crazy (i.e., it no longer interprets AIM as a tool of the Devil).

Going to see an opera with Zach and Sarah this evening. Aren't I Mr. Fancy Pants? On a related note, I caught This American Life for the first time this year. Ira Glass's voice is a wonderful way to wake up; if only that didn't mean I woke up at 1pm. I wonder what would happen if I dialed (734) H-E-A-T-H-E-R?

I'm trying not to be so moody, not to be so crazy (specifically, not to be so erratic about Linz), but it's hard to change something that has been so fundamental to your being. I just try to remember Bester. I try to remember The Stars My Destination. "He was one hundred and seventy days dying and not yet dead." And not yet dead.

No comments: