Friday, March 7, 2003

When President Bush moves "unilaterally" (apparently, Britain and Australia aren't separate countries) against Iraq, people give him shit. When he tries to defer to our allies (South Korea and Russia) on North Korea, people give him shit. For fuck's sake, people, you can have it one way or the other, but not both! I would suggest that more people acquaint themselves with Alan Foster Dulles and the idea of cognitive dissonance. Meanwhile at the Hall of Justice, I thank Senator Daschle for his comments yesterday, as they will be used as a club against whomever wins the Democrat nomination in 2004; President Bush's reelection is now all but assured.

Also, I'm sobered by the knowledge of how many of my friends are complete idiots. I swear, these people just shouldn't be allowed to vote.

No comments: