Tuesday, August 31, 2004

GOP in NYC: A Vote For Kodos Special
Listen to Governor Schwarzenegger's speech, or read a transcript; that is why I am a Republican. Mrs. Bush and the girls, Jenna and Barbara, were all excellent as well. You know, I really wish J.C. Watts would reenter politics, instead of being a commentator. *sigh* There was one troubling aspect of Maryland Lt. Gov. Michael Steele's speech... Spiro T. Agnew was lieutenant governor of Maryland. Hmmm. Just kidding, Mr. Steele.

Pug Ugly
Yeah, the dogs and I didn't have a good day today. Okay, I know they are literally caged most of the day, but sweet merciful crap, they are needy buggers! Walking them was hell; Tyson (the runt) merrily jogged along side me, but Patrick insisted on running in circles around me; I spent the entire walk untangling myself from their leashes. I may have to change Sammy's litterbox once every three days, but that's a hell of a lot better than taking the dogs out to poo thrice every single day.

Hello, Kitty
Thanks for being so lazy, Sammy. I genuinely appreciate your sloth. You're the best!

The New World
While indulging Skeeter's jones to visit a "hillbilly" bar last night, she and the Squirrel King felt it necessary to point out that I'd missed several countries in my survey of the nations of the Americas.
Belize
Dominican Republic
Haiti
Jerks.

H-A-N
Have a generic night.

No comments: