Wednesday, August 4, 2004

New Amsterdam
Despite the oppressive humidity and sleeping on an air mattress, I wish I was back in Manhatten right now. Make no mistake, I still hate New York, but I had a really good time last weekend. I met a bunch of cool kids, got to spend a ton of time with Skeeter, and saw the sights. (I could spend two solid days in the American Museum of Natural History and never get bored.)

Hello, Kitty
I took Sam back to the vet today, just as they requested, two weeks after his initial appointment. I have to call in the morning for the results of his blood work. (Are his kidneys getting better or worse? Liver? Heart?) Unlike last time, he reverted to his usual pattern of behavior when confronted with his carrier: he peed. Which means that when I set him on my lap in the waiting room, I got cat pee on my pants (they have since been washed). I suppose I could just leave him in the carrier until we get to the examination room, but he hates it in there. I'd rather be covered in cat pee than make him stay in there a moment longer than he absolutely must. He's put on a little weight, which is a good thing, and the doctor gave him some special medicinal food which should help his liver. So he pooped in his carrier on the way home. Thanks, Sammy!

Crap
Iron Maiden

H-A-N
Have a psychic night.

No comments: