Wednesday, August 25, 2004

My entire life, even when I was a kid and idolized him, my dad has been a jerk. But only recently has he been revealed as a baffoon. I just got home and found a message on our answering machine. It was from a staffer in the office of Senator Chuck Hagel (R-Nebraska). Apparently, my father sent an email to the senator blasting him for calling Vice President Cheney a coward. Obviously confusing/amusing to Mr. Hagel's staff, as Senator Hagel never said any such thing. It was former senator Tom Harkin (D-Iowa), an erstwhile supporter of non-veteran Howard Dean, who called Cheney a coward for never serving in the military. Excellent, now my father is sending harassing emails to the wrong person. Fantastic. What a boob.

My favorite bumper sticker of all time: PLAYSOCCER

H-A-N
Have a rabid night.

No comments: