Sunday, October 17, 2004

It's Still Saturday Night Until You Go To Bed
This evening, I found myself in a situation so unlike me that had you predicted it with any accuracy, you would surely surpass Nostremadus as history's greatest prognosticator: I was watching a televised baseball game with two dogs peacefully sleeping on my lap. As I watched the Yankees beat the snot out of the Red Sox at the Guy's house, Tyson and Patrick - the Pug Uglies - curled up on my legs and stomach and snorted peacfully in their sleep. Those filthy monsters really are more porcine than they are canine.

I love the movies, but I did not see a single film at the theater during the month of September. In the last two days, I have seen two new movies, Friday Night Lights on Friday and Team America: World Police tonight. Both were fantastic, for completely different reasons and in completely different ways.

No comments: