Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Rebel Black Dot Labor Song of the Day

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, "Last Dead Mouse" from Don't Know How to Party (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Skammentary: Even the stark raving mad have to work for a living, especially since the Great Society progressives closed down all (no, of course not "all," but an unhelpfully large percentage of) the mental hospitals & threw the mentally ill out onto the streets, often literally.
"Last dead mouse, but I'll get more,
I'm a business man and and entrepreneur,
Folks say I'm nuts; they can say what they please,
You've got to be crazy with prices like these!
No overhead, so I can keep down the cost,
I make my own hours 'cause I'm my own boss,
I believe in my product, I love what I sell,
'Last dead mouse,' that's what I yell!…"

No comments: