Monday, March 29, 2004

Remember, fatty, you didn't get fat overnight and you can't get less fat overnight. Gah, I hate drinking water.

After the Bonanza: Day 2
Slowly but surely I'm getting used to looking like myself again. One nice benefit of the beard was that it make my face appear more pointed, almost lupine. Now I fear it looks broad and porcine.

The Watergirl has posted, in two sections, part of one of her short stories. In addition to enjoying it for its own merits, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who always winds up interjecting sex into my short fiction. Between school, The Newsletter, the SPP, and other projects, it's no wonder I haven't worked on "In Search of the Perfect Lesbian" since I've been home. In all of my stories, all of my characters - because they are all in one form or another versions of myself - are Catholic. I wonder if I've finally gone too far this time, making Margaret's older brother a priest: Father Francis Xavier "X" Kincaid.

Meat and Potatoes
Margaret Kincaid
Mary Peppard
Pete Fahrenheit
Kari Putterman
Parker Peppard
Dressing
Ben Klein
Jason Beck
Fr. Francis Kincaid

H-A-D
Have a full automatic day.

No comments: