Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Zooey Deschanel Appreciation Day
The aethestic value of a name is important. John Kennedy would never have become John Kennedy had he been named Hyram Euripedes Dick. There is something both beautiful and quite distinct about the words Zooey Deschanel. ZOOEY DESCHANEL. Not exotic so much as it is eccentric, and eccentric is good. And that's just her name! Ms. Deschanel is endearing and noteworthy even before you encounter the enchanting melody of her voice or the mischief in her eyes.

The NL Online
So, I'm IMing with Steeze about his recent installation as webdictator of The Newsletter Online, and I think the following exchange accurately reflects the awesome power I wield as Editor-in-Chief:
Yours Truly: Do my bidding!
K. Steeze: yeah yeah yeah

Prompted by a Newsweek article about the impending release of her second album, I am listening to Avril Lavigne's Let Go, and I must say that I still thoroughly enjoy the album. If you don't like it, piss off. I'm not going to take any guff from John Meyer fans.

Everyday, I hate my HAL just a little bit more. Stupid outdated rassum frassum piece of #&*%! Just work!

Vote For Kodos
Remember, without President Bush, we lose the Donald Rumsfeld War Machine. And without the Donald Rumsfeld War Machine, how are we going to strike fear into the hearts of both friend and foe alike? Who is going to supervise tournaments on Fang Island?

H-A-D
Day have dyslexic a.

No comments: