Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Zooey Deschanel Appreciation Day
Yesterday, I finally finally watched the movie Mumford. I've wanted to see it since it first came out, yet somehow I waited five years. Ho hum. Anyway, I loved it. I love stories about liars, but this was an above average story about a liar. If you haven't seen it yet, sure, I may have spoiled it for you, but I apologize for nothing. It's been out on video for five years, you've had plenty of opportunities. The most important thing is that this was the first time I've ever seen Ms. Deschanel appear in a movie with her natural hair color. She appears with dyed hair so often it is easy to forget that she has dark, dark hair. Almost black. The dark hair highlights the light in her eyes and the delightful paleness of her skin. Plus, few people look better in faux-'50s fashion. Certainly favorable circumstances under which to spend a day appreciating Zooey Deschanel.

Moshi Moshi? Follow Up
I would appear that The Watergirl is, in fact, alive and well. Either that or whomever killed her has taken over her blog and does a passable imitation of her style.

No comments: