Monday, July 12, 2004

Casey: "What happened to your values?"
Dan: "I find that maintaining them is a lot of work. I take a day off now and then."
Casey: "You tale a vacation from doing the right thing?"
Dan: "Yeah. I don't loot store fronts or anything, but once in a while when I consider the effort it takes to diligently adhere to a moral compass, I take myself out of the line-up and rest for the next day."

More Peril!
It turns out that when my dad gave the guys at the shop their instructions, he said simply, "Fix the leak" in the power steering system. The result is that the Mousemobile fought me all the way to work this morning, and when my shift ended I checked the power steering fluid level and lo and behold, found the reservoir full. So now we have to take the car back tomorrow morning and instruct them to "Check the whole system"... which is what I'd thought we'd done the first time. *sigh* Also, I would not take her back to the same shop, not in light of both this failure of imagination and saturday's disconnection of the speedometer. This in my life generally go well, thus the theory of Mike Wilson luck, but when you're dealing with my dad, everything is a struggle.

So yeah, when I tried to blog I cleary typed in www.blogger.com, which upon hitting the ENTER key, my browser chose to interpret as .comwww.blogger. What the...?!

Crap
Sheryl Crow

H-A-D
Have a silly day.

No comments: