Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Fly Me to the Moon
Thirty-five years ago today, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin demonstrated Man's contempt for the impossible by becoming the first men to set foot on the Moon. From the plaque they laid: "We came in peace for all Mankind."

P.O.S.
My parents are the worst people I've ever known. I went to work today, while my dad took the day off; I went to class after work, while my mom sat and read. Once I got home, they dispatched me to go and fetch dinner from Little Caesar's, despite the fact that Mom left the house later in the morning and got home earlier in the evening, and despite the fact that Dad spend the whole day at home. I was the one who had to go back out. Once back home, I took out the garbage while Mom read and Dad socked in O'Reilly. Then, I unloaded the dishwasher and did the dishes, again while they recreated. And even though he had the whole day off today, in addition to most of the previous two months, tomorrow my dad wants me to go pick up some nut and bolts (literally) for him.

My kids won't just grow up not knowing their Grandpa Wilson, the fascist puke; the best solution may be for them to not know their Grandma Wilson, lazy pig that she is, either. How in the hell did the Mountain and the LAW end up as cool as they are given their misbegotten parentage?

Crap
Good Charlotte

H-A-D
Have a bad hair day.

Note to self: if I ever have a problem that I just can't solve, I should kidnap and threaten to behead a Filipino truck driver. The government of the Phillipines will do whatever I say to get the guy back unharmed. Sweet!

No comments: