Sunday, July 11, 2004

Went down to Ann Arbor last night to see Spider-Man 2 with the Sardine. And hey, after more than a year I finally got About a Boy (the book, though I also own the movie) back. Even were my transient infatuation with Sardine based upon affection, not lust, she is undateable. Several times last night, just to see what would happen, I not only unlocked her door, but held open the door and closed it for her. Each time, as I walked behind the car and peered through the rear window, I'd see her fumbling with her seatbelt and never once reaching over to unlock my driver's side door.

And we all know what that means.

Vote For Kodos
At dinner I said, "I have said this for years that I am not a conservative and I resent the implication." Meine Vater replied, "I know, it's real discouraging." This after he said I was a bit of a flaming pinko. Funny thing that before 9/11 he never once identified himself as a conservative, social or political, and now he pretends to have O.G. street cred (original Goldwater).

Crap
The Rolling Stones

H-A-D
O my brothers, have a real horrorshow day.

No comments: