Saturday, July 10, 2004

Peril!
The power steering system will, I hope, no longer leak. Unfortunately, on the drive home from the repair shop, I noticed that the dimtwits had managed to disconnect the speedometer. *uh* So, I turned around and drove - at what speed I have no idea - back and within five minutes they were able to reconnect whatever they had disconnected. It's an interesting thing, driving without any real idea of how fast you're going.

Hello, Kitty
Sam meows and whines all the time, and a lot of the time it seems that he doesn't even want anything in particular, he just doesn't want to be left alone. It gets annoying and sometimes I just want him to just go away, but then I feel bad about that because he's old and pathetic, and is it such a terrible thing to want someone to pay attention to you?

Crap
Hole

H-A-D
HAVE AN EXAGGERATED DAY

No comments: