Sunday, September 19, 2004

Go Blue!
Maaaaaaaan, I don't want to play Iowa. I hate playing Iowa. They have our number! We can't beat them! Run away! Run away!... Okay, sorry about that, I feel better now. But seriously, if you had only seen Iowa's games against Michigan the past few seasons, you would think Iowa was the best team in college football. They always play their best game of the season against us, and right now I have very little confidence in any facet of our game. The offense is wobbly and turnover-prone; the defense gives up big plays; and the special teams... well, compared to last year they are a dream, I won't complain about the special teams. Simply put, I am afraid of Iowa. Kirk Ferentz haunts me!

The Space Pirates Project
the Scarlet Narwhal
* the Atari's Revenge
* the Skipjack
* the Tigerfish
* the Detroit Miss
* the Cora

the Walrus of Nova Scotia
* the Supernova Scotia

the Blackdevil Angler
* the Bristlemouth
* the Rattail

the Star of Canberra

the Devil's Comeuppance
* the Hittite
* the Dante
* the Virgil

the Sarcastic Fringehead

the Red Fox

the Clever Shad

H-A-N
Have a shattered night.

No comments: