Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I finished Thomas P.M. Barnett's The Pentagon's New Map this evening. I urge each of you to read it, as it demonstrates how truly close we are to the long-held dream of world peace. Though I had planned to move on to Tobias Wolff and Douglas Adams, I feel the urge to stay on this non-fiction kick; so, I think I'll begin Stephen F. Hayes's The Connection before I hit the sack. Sweet fancy Moses, books rule!

Darth Vater wants me to read Unfit For Command, but I feel that if I were to read a book that blatantly partisan, I would also have to read something like Maureen Dowd's nigh-fictional Bushworld. And I grow physically ill whenever I read anything by the atrocious Maureen Dowd.

The Newsletter
We have actually received a submission from co-founder Uncle Jerry. Be advised, Hell has actually frozen over, which may or may not have an impact on global atmospheric conditions.

H-A-N
Have a cruising night. I hate the Woodward Dream Cruise.

No comments: