Wednesday, September 8, 2004

Peril!
I had a blowout today. That was a new experience. I was just getting off the freeway when - POOF! - there wasn't a dramatic exploding sound, but the Mousemobile began to shudder violently and was rapidly losing celerity. I pulled over to the side of teh road, activated the emergency lights, and exited the vehicle to inspect the damage. There was a hole the size of a fist in the sidewall of the right front tire. No pansy-ass nail for Mama Wilson's oldest boy, this sucker was huge. (When I first got home and told him, Darth Vader didn't believe me, but he was singing a different tune once I showed him the tire in the trunk.) The real lesson here is that I need to stop speculating; just the other week, I was wondering what it would be like to experience a blowout. It's like my very own Stay Puft Marshmellow Man.

Hello, Kitty
Sammy is doing even better today than yesterday! He's still limping, but he's moving around much more; his appetite also appears to have returned. Hurray!

Every time I eat grapes, I think to myself, "Why don't I eat grapes more often?" Grapes are awesome.

H-A-N
Have a movie night.

No comments: