Monday, September 6, 2004

Pug Uglies
My time with the pug uglies, Tyson and Patrick, is at an end. All in all, despite the early mornings, I enjoyed babysitting them. They show affection very differently that a cat, but then again the only cat with whom I am familiar is Sam, and for all I know he's an odd duck... for a cat. I can't say I'll miss rinsing out their cage, nor the face licking, but I will miss the sentiment behind the face licking. Make no mistake, I still loathe dogs as a species, it's just that these two are okay.

Hello, Kitty
One of two things is happening: Sam's leg is asleep, interfering with normal locomotion, or something has gone dreadfully wrong inside him and I need to get him to the vet post haste. We shall wait and see, and make a decision tomorrow; I pray we're looking at the former scenario.

H-A-N
Have a floral night.

No comments: