Saturday, September 4, 2004

Let Me Specify
Thus, by the logic of those who opposed the Iraq war as being entirely unrelated to 9/11 (an opinion I have heard quite often, as I listen to a lot of NPR), we had no right to wage war against the Nazis.

{Post edited because I am a jackass who too often fails to realize that not everyone shares my love of rancor and argument. I apologize if I have offended anyone. I really am sorry.}

Vote For Kodos
Senator Kerry has said that Vice President Cheney is unfit to lead the nation, presumably in the event of President Bush's untimely death, because he never served in the military. If Kerry wins November's election, Senator Edwards will become vice president. In the event of Kerry's untimely death, Edwards would then become president. Yet, Edwards has never served in the military. If, in Kerry's opinion, Cheney is unfit to be president because he never served, why is Edwards, who similarly never served, fit? Or, does Kerry have a running mate and potential vie president whom he considers unfit to be commander-in-chief? I find John Kerry a very confusing man.

Maybe he's just in a bad mood because of the latest polls?

H-A-N
Have a night behind enemy lines.

No comments: