Saturday, December 20, 2003

All the unhappiness in my life revolves around money. I live with my parents, which is sad, but I can deal with that. I don't have a girlfriend, which is sad, but with my extensive experience in this field I can deal with that. I don't get to see my brother very often, which is sad, but he is in love and I can deal with that. What I canot deal with is that I wake up every day to go to a stupid job I don't enjoy to earn a too small paycheck and send all of that money out to my creditors, but the more money I give them, the more they bother me to give them the rest. They bothered me much less when I wasn't paying them anything. That is the definition of demoralizing, when you are punished for finally taking steps to corect your mistakes. All I want for Christmas is $1,000.

"Is there anyone out there? 'Casue it's getting harder and harder to breathe."

Back to the sales floor. *sigh* I could be listening to This American Life right now....

No comments: