Monday, December 22, 2003

Except for the fact that I hate (sic I am no good at) foreign languages, I have the strongest and most curious desire to learn Portugese.

M I K E is back. Even less waterproof than before, but back nonetheless.

Last day of retail tomorrow, thank Gord. (My thanks to Mad Mod Aisha for the link. You remember Aisha, the girl who wouldn't go to Prom with me. Hee hee, she's going to yell at me for that.) I am looking forward to umemployment.

Give it up for Nicole Bonner, who is way too cool to be true.

I used to think I was ugly, but then I gradually began to realize I was thoroughly average-looking. The older I get, the better looking I get; so, by this point I am actually handsome. Not pretty boy handsome, but between my infectious smile and mischievious eyes, I am one handsome devil. I won't be for long, though; I steadfastly refure to wear suntan lotion and it is only a matter of time before I look like Robert Redford a.k.a. an old baseball mitt. Now if I only, at age 24, I could get my acne to go away....

"I can't wait until tomorrow."
"Why? What happens tomorrow?"
"I get better looking every day."
--Larry Day (this joke is the only good thing that soulless s.o.b. ever did, but at least it's a damned good joke)

No comments: