Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Before they were on MTV, I saw Maroon 5 opening for somebody at The Shelter (the basement of St. Andrew's Hall for you poor unfortunates who have never been). I don't remember who they were opening for, nor did their music make much of an impression. Maybe they were on the same bill as The Impossibles, opening for godawful Grade? Eh, I don't know. In any event, is there anyone out there? It's not necessarily getting harder and harder to breath, but it would be nice to be certain.

Cat, in the name of all that is holy, I cannot pet you if you are behind the chair; so, please stop whining!

The Stars My Destination
America - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Europe - European Space Agency
Japan - Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency

I love how we don't call ours "American," but simply "National." Uh, yeah, we're pretty sure we know who we are as a nation without putting our name in the title. But, hey, good luck to you guys. As the late, great Sam Kinison said, in reference to American astronauts being the only humans to ever set foot on the Moon, "You want to impress us? Bring back our fucking flag!"

Moving on, like Homer Simpson's yodel, man, the seventh season of Deep Space Nine is so good I wish I was watching it right now.

No comments: