Saturday, December 13, 2003

In his fledgling bloggy blog, the Mountain has talked about wishing he could send waves of love out to the whole world. Holy 900-foot Jesus, Batman, my brother's gone hippie! I fucking hate hippies. (For a terrible pun, I could have said, "I fucking Haight hippies!")

*sigh*

In any event, Neutral Man's party was a fan-fucking-tastic time! Yeah, it was a sausage fest withe the usual gang of idiots, but the Flying Dutchman, his buddy Dave, and I had a frabulous discussion of the issues and history surrounding current U.S. policy toward China. (I may give Dave the nickname Chinese Dave, because he's Chinese, speaks fluent Cantonese, and gets better service at Chinese restaurants. Or maybe Dave Xiaoping....) The fair Lady Strife was hot as always (her last name is spelled differently, but it is honestly pronounced "strife"). I borrowed the Dutchman's copy of Wild Swans and mildly lamented the fact that Neutral Man did not drink enough for his idiotic "Drunk Brad" persona to emerge.

No comments: