Wednesday, December 3, 2003

ZOOEY DESCHANEL APPRECIATION DAY
I have only seen the glorious Ms. Deschanel in three films, in order of quality: Elf, Big Trouble, and The New Guy. In how many films have you seen Zooey?

In talking with the Mountain, I referred to the Conchshell as "the missus." This is clearly a joke. Yet, he's reacting to it as if he's a Spanish landowner and I've insulted his daughter's honor. However, my brother has always been hypersensitive; so, this is evidence he's still the David I've always known and loved. Cool beans.

Anywho, the new album by The Hippos, titled The Hippos, is awesome! (I have access to it because the Mountain left it here during his brief Thanksgiving pop-in.)

I wish I worked at Kramerica, Inc.

Fun with Nations!
America - United States of America
Britain - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Ireland - Republic of Ireland
Mexico - United Mexican States
Canada - Dominion of Canada
Spain - Kingdom of Spain
Luxembourg - Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Russia - Russian Federation
France - French Republic
Germany - Federal Republic of Germany
China - People's Republic of China
Taiwan - Republic of China
South Korea - Republic of Korea
North Korea - Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Japan actually, there is no formal name for Japan; it is no longer the Empire of Japan, but after the Second World War it was simply never renamed
Jordan - Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Saudi Arabia - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Iran - Islamic Republic of Iran
Australia - Commonwealth of Australia

No comments: