Thursday, September 2, 2004

GOP in NYC: A Vote For Kodos Special
W '04, motherfuckers! The President only makes two kinds of public statements (speeches, press conferences, interviews): really good and really mediocre. Tonight's convention speech was really good. Not as good, obviously, as his speech of September 20, 2001 (that's the best political speech made in my entire life, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" included), but way better than January's lackluster State of the Union address. The thing I like about watching the convention on C-SPAN is that I can just watch the convention, not Wolf Blitzer or Chris Matthews or Mara Liasson trying to make themselves the center of attention.

Also, I love the accuracy of C-SPAN: Edward Cardinal Egan. Not Cardinal Edward Egan, as one will lamentably often see in the press, but Edward Cardinal Egan. We're a weird, old faith cholk full of eccentricities... get used to 'em!

I offered you Lefty chumps a chance to convince me to vote for Senator Kerry, but no one was interested. W '04, all the way to victory.

Pug Ugly
I think they mean well when they lick my face (Tyson more than Patrick), but, man, it freaks me out. Good thing they are pugs, meaning they are hideously cute; otherwise, Houston, we'd have a problem.

No comments: