Sunday, September 12, 2004

The Spanish Main
I mourn for all the innocent victims of the savage train bombings in and around Madrid, Spain, on March 11, 2004; I sincerely believe that the monsters who perpetrated the attacks...

There was much more contained within the above post, but it was lost. Lost because sometimes when you click on the "Publish Post" button, Blogger decides to malfunction. This was a post that I had been thinking about for several weeks. Once my anger subsides, I'll probably try to recreate it. But we all know that it will never be exactly as it was, and exactly as it was was exactly as I'd wanted it to be. The entire point of a blog publishing interface is that when you attempt to publish a blog post, the post will be published. If this does not happen, it is because the people doing to programming are not qualified to perform the work they are paid to do. They are hacks.

If you work at Pyra Labs, fuck you.
If you work at Pyra Labs, your mother is a dirty whore.
If you work at Pyra Labs, I hope you die of the most painful form of cancer known to Man.
If you work at Pyra Labs, fuck you.

H-A-N
Have an early night.

No comments: