Thursday, September 30, 2004

"Victory for ZIM!"

THX 1138
American Graffiti
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
Star wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith


I wonder what George Lucas's next film will be after Revenge of the Sith? Boy howdy, I can't wait!

Honolulu Blue
Man, the Lions are totally going to kick the crap out of Bye Week! Bye Week doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell. Bye Week's got no offense, Bye Week's got no "D." I think it'll be all Lions from non-kickoff to non-last whistle. Lions 0, Bye Week 0. Woot!

And Now a Word From the Dark Bastard
To be perfectly honest, it doesn't really bother me that I'm a twenty-five year old virgin. I mean, were sex my primary goal, one would think I'd pursue it much more actively, and with girls for whom I feel nothing. What kills me is the reality that I'm never going to find the girl of my dreams. In my life, I've loved two girls, neither of whom loved me. It is difficult to imagine this ever changing. People say, "Oh don't worry, you'll find someone," but it's just talk. What the hell are they going to say? "Ha, jackass, you're going to die alone!" It is human nature to reassure, even when there is no reason to believe there is any hope at all. I suppose I could take my own advice, lifted from Babylon 5, and attempt to foster the hope that there is hope, but to be honest that seems rather foolish. The sort of lie you would tell a child. I guess all that's left now is to become (more) bitter, buy into the cliches, and denounce all love as a lie.

Well, at least it's a to do list.

No comments: