Friday, September 17, 2004

The League of Nations
Hyperlink! I still maintain that the United States must demand Kofi Annan's resignation as Secretary-General of the United Nations. Why hasn't President Bush responded? By Jove, Annan called us criminals! This slander cannot go unchallenged. I know the Administration is largely of the opinion that the UN doesn't matter, but we can't just tolerate this kind of attack on our character, not even from a pampered diplomat.

Invincible
Do you read The Newsletter? If not, what in Bog's name is wrong with you? Seriously, if you read this pathetic blog on a regular basis, you'll adore The Newsletter, it's a billion times better. Email: sonofthenewsletter@yahoo.com

But I digress. In his first column of the revived Newsletter (Vol. V, No. 2; February 24, 2004), Kiel wrote of the virtues of Image Comics's series Invincible. For too long, I, like many others, did not pick up the book. Now that I have, I'm addicted, and I cannot fathom why I was hesitant. Read Invincible, dammit!

Invincible (Mark Grayson)
Omni-Man (Nolan Grayson)
Atom Eve (Samantha Eve Wilkins)
William Clockwell
Debbie Grayson
Allen the Alien
Robot
Rex Splode
Dupli-Kate
Black Samson
the Mauler brothers
Cecil Stedman
Donald
The Immortal (dead?)
Monster Girl
Shrinking Ray
Damien Darkblood
the Lizard League
Sanford
@ Doc Seismic
@ Darkwing
@ War Woman
@ The Red Rush
@ Martian Man
@ The Green Ghost
@ Aquarus

No comments: