Thursday, March 18, 2004

Banzai Beard Bonanza: Day 78
It is both a shame and a blessing that I do not have hair on my cheeks. A shame because had I those hairs, my beard would look awesome and I'd have to give serious consideration, in a few decades, to adopting the Coach Oldham look: shaved head, big bushy beard (especially as my inevitable male pattern baldness progresses). A blessing because I would then be tempted to keep the beard, even though I very much want my face back the way it was.

The NL Online
In just a few short days, Steeze has made amazing strides with The Newsletter Online. I am so impressed that I am going to include the URL in the next issue, which should go into mock up this weekend. I am most grateful to the Steeze. Thank you, my friend.

My parents are going to be away for most of the weekend at a wedding in Ohio. Hmm, what shall I do with the house all to myself?

H-A-D
Have a censored day.

No comments: