Monday, March 1, 2004

Make no mistake, J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings trilogy are the three worst books I've ever read. If you like those books, I hope you die a slow and painful death from the worst form of cancer known to man... whatever that may be. However, I like the movies; they aren't the greatest things to ever happen to me, as some have said, but they're entertaining. However, now that Peter Jackson and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King are Oscar-endorsed, I hope he fails in everything he does. I desire ruin and tragedy to become the daily reality of his existence. King Kong? The Hobbit? Fiascoes. Debacles. Burn, you wretch.

In my eyes, Peter Jackson is as distasteful as Wal-Mart.

The Newsletter
Well, I got the latest issue (Vol. V, No. 2) mailed off today. Yay! The only problem is that every time I hold a new issue in my hands, I cannot wait to hold the next issue. Of course, as of right now I only have one column - a masterpiece from The Plate, ooo! plus an "Ask the Professor" - so it would be a pretty spare four pages. Blast!

I know I've talked about this before (and I will again), but I am so happy to have The Newsletter back. Jiminy jillickers!

No comments: