Sunday, March 21, 2004

This morning, I had the best dream of my life. It was the third time I've had this dream, and, as always, once it is gone, though I know her face, her scent, and every curve of her body, I cannot remember her name. As always, though, I love her and I will miss her until I see her again.

Banzai Beard Bonanza: Day 81
I spent most of yesterday with Zach and Sarah (someone cue "Zak and Sara"), watching basketball and tearing wood paneling off the walls of her parents' living room. At more than one point, Zach Nie! stopped and burst out laughing, saying he just couldn't get used to the beard. I really wish I could more closely identify with that, but after living with this debacle for nearly three months, I have become accustomed to it. I won't miss it once its gone, but once or twice I will almost certainly forget that it is no longer there.

Just for the near-reference to Sports Night, hats off to CBS's Bonnie Bernstein for almost being Bobbi Bernstein. "This girl's name was Roberta."

H-A-D
Have an air-headed day.

No comments: