Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Before heading over to sup basketball, I stopped by the pool to play on Barkey's co-rec team. (Hey, tube time is tube time.) After the game, the fellow sup I've named Bachelorette No. 2 asked if I'd seen Nemesis over break. It's the weirdest thing in the world to be having a conversation about Star Trek with a cute blonde.

At basketball, I was shooting the shit with the B.S.es (building sups, they are my opposite numbers for the drop-in program) and one of them brought up last night's score. Earlier, the other basketball sup had asked me about it. The game was yesterday. How did word spread so quickly? So, anyway, I told the tale of the All-Stars' domination with as much pomp and gusto as I could summon. Neat, I'm a legend in my own mind... I mean time, a legend in my own time! Aw, crap.

Neutral Man and I were talking about all the wasted potential of Star Trek: Voyager. I love having multiple independent conversations about Star Trek in one day. I have to say, though, that I'm quite disappointed in the lad for not making any effort to watch Enterprise. I, Trekkie.

No comments: