Tuesday, January 21, 2003

I finally got all the pictures I took over Christmas developed. Seven rolls sounds like a lot, but it sure doesn't seem that way to me. So many other moments I wish I'd captured on film. My favorites are an extreme close-up off the Professor, taken from about eight inches away from his face; Guy Zach Nie! and K. Steeze hamming it up; Linz and I at the Blinkies' wedding (a rare photo in which I'm not making a silly face, or rather, a face that at the time I thought was silly but looks retarded once the pictures are in front of me); and Skeeter, The Watergirl, Saturday Night, and Lindsay at the rock show. So many beauties in one photograph.... I'm no Luddite, but I am technologically limited. So, don't hold your breath for any of those pictures to be scanned and then added to The Secret Base. While I do know how to scan pictures, I don't know how to post them on ye olde blog. And that pretty much takes care of that.

Co-rec water polo in forty-five minutes. It isn't the same as the All-Stars, but any time in an innertube is good time. Plus, girls in swimsuits is (almost) never a bad thing.

No comments: