Thursday, January 16, 2003

Regarding the "rules of attraction," a recent trend among my fellow bloggers, two truths can be discerned: a) I'm never going to get laid. b) More importantly, I'm never going to marry for love. Maybe one day out of fear, but never for love. I'm going to go put my head in front of a shotgun.

Good Ole Government
Senator Lieberman (Connecticut), Senator Kerry (Massachusetts), Representative Gephart (Missouri), Senator Edwards (North Carolina), or Governor Dean (New Hampshire, I think) versus the Shrub, President Bush. Do the Democrats stand for anything or will they wilt in the face of the Donald Rumsfeld War Machine? Domestic politics mostly make me want to wretch, but I genuinely dig the big race; 2004 should be more interesting than 2000 since there should be a real fight for the Democratic nomination. (Let's face it, neither Bradley nor McCain ever had a real chance of getting their respective nominations.) I should probably shut up, since I don't have anything even remotely original to say about the race ahead.

Learn More About: General Joseph "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell. He was a stubborn son of a bitch and a personal hero of mine.

No comments: