Friday, January 10, 2003

I've discovered to my horror that I really enjoy waking up early. Also, three people said I'm not creepy. Wow, three people actually read this crap. Who knew? The answer: I did. Well, I knew two of them did, and now I've tricked a third into revealing herself. Bwa ha ha ha ha! Let's see, then there are two others, both of whom came forward reluctantly. (I'll tell you, all the anonymity and hiding behind screen names that takes place on the Internet really bugs me. Security is one thing, and no one is more opposed to sexual predators and virtual stalkers than I am, but if you are going to put your opinions out into the world, you should at least have the fortitude to back them up with your name. Only a coward refuses to back up his own words.) So, those five plus, oh, at least seven others that I know of... wow, a dozen readers. Super rad! Me, I've got my four daily reads, plus the BTW Forums ("Which no one is using!" I said accusingly.), and several others that I check sporatically, approximately weekly.

Curses, I'd hoped to get this posted while it was still technically Thursday.

If you get a chance, check out The Starting Line. They aren't great or anything, but for sixteen the front man (boy) is fucking amazing. (What? Nick Neu? The man they call the Boy? Guy Zach Nie! and Boy Nick Neu?)

No comments: