Thursday, January 2, 2003

Sweet! I thought that the previous post had been completely lost due to the evil machinations of Netscape (on this computer, Explorer works even worse), but now I find that it was not. Hurrah! As I speak, BTW Day is morphing. I'm hoping to join in; I don't feel sick, but I'm afraid to eat anything more substantial than toast since I still don't know what caused me to blow chunks yesterday. (Lovely post, aren't you glad you read this blog?)

After the show on Monday, while the kids got blitzed at Nick Neu's house, Skeeter, Saturday Night Latham, The Watergirl, and I hit Shap's for some late night dining and conversation. Given that there is no equivalent of Conor's in GB/Flint, I can't think of anything I'd rather do than hang out in a greasy spoon and talk. But then again, I'm lame, having never had much affection for parties. Paradoxically, I really liked playing host ot the 1213 parties we had the first year I lived there. Hm, strange. I'm just babbling, I don't really have anything interesting to say.

No comments: