Thursday, April 8, 2004

All Hallow's Eve
Sure, it's only April, but it's never too early to start working on my costume for Halloween. Ideas I'm throwing around:
Sandman (Wesley Dodds's original costume)
Hellboy
Moshe Dayan

Hello, Kitty
It's wet and rainy today; so, Sammy has finally shut his yap. Thank Bast.*

The Watergirl Cometh
No, I've never seen a performance of The Iceman Cometh, nor the film. Piss off. Anywho, The Watergirl is back in Michigan for Easter, and plenty of revelry tomorrow at Dominick's. In the last two days, I've had two extended conversations with her, one yesterday as she traversed the Mass Turnpike (scandel!) and this afternoon as she sat on a couch underneath her beloved pooch. We've learned two things: 1) she is deathly afraid of Winter Items making a scene and 2) all she needs is a Fairy to complete her matching set of the Troll, the Leprechaun, and the newly minted Ogre. Crap, I know there's one other I'm forgetting. Gnome? Elf? Goblin?

H-A-D
Have a cheesy day.

*You don't know who Bast is? How about Bastet? Well, I'm sick of the academic hand-holding, why don't you go look her up.

No comments: