Monday, April 12, 2004

"Beware the fury of a patient man." - John Dryden

I am not a patient man, but I'm learning.

Vote For Kodos
As a Catholic, Senator Kerry is not supposed to get divorced. So, he had his first marriage annulled. Basically, that's a do-over. It never happened. An eighteen year marriage never happened?! I'm pissed at Kerry for being such a weasel, but I'm far more pissed at the chode priest, monsignor, or bishop who let him get away with it. How dare you abuse your office in that way, you slimy bastard; beware, buddy, there's a special corner of Hell for men of the cloth who betray their oaths. As for Kerry, such a cynical abuse of his supposed faith fits my assumption that the man has no soul.

But for the purposes of Whack-A-Mole, assuming Lefty has any fight left in him, fear not. My objections to Senator Kerry are based on policy grounds, not his moral bankruptcy.

Zach Nie! Can Go to Hell
I wrote Never Girl an email asking her a question about the Red Wings/Predators series. She replied with a quip about her adopted Oakland A's. Under the Empire, I will destroy baseball even if I have to kill every last man on Earth to do it.

H-A-D
Have an apple a day.

No comments: