Monday, April 26, 2004

Sweet freakin' daisies, SportsCenter is in Spanish! Wild! Wow, they sure are spending a lot of time on sooccer... and I don't mean MLS.

Skeeter's having some boy problems, and I don't think I'm much help. The only thing I can think of to do is post the lyrics to Fountains of Wayne's "Hey Julie." Again.

Trekkin'
I watched some of the bonus materials for Star Trek: Nemesis this evening. That made me sad. Compared to DS9, it's just so... immature. So juvenile. So undeveloped. These people have been treading water for fifteen years, not growing, not changing. And there is so much forced, hollow emotion in Nemesis, I just feel bad for everyone involved. Not quite embarrassed, but something not unlike it. The season-by-season boxsets of Voyager are coming out, but what's the point? Seven years of repetitive futility, seven years of unrealized potential, seven years of damn, dirty lies.

No comments: