Friday, April 16, 2004

Something appears to have gone terribly wrong with the Mousemobile; it is a lamentable coincidence that every time the Mountain has the Mousemobile for more than a few hours, something goes wrong with it. Or is that a lamentable "coincidence"? He's probably just jealous that I love the Mousemobile more than him. Anywho, Meine Vater and I shall investigate tomorrow.

I was very frustrated earlier, but as usual the act of writing was highly cathartic. On balance, it's been quite a lovely day. Though I do so hate the heat, even I love the first day of shorts weather. Just as I love short sleeves, I also love short pants.

When I was a kid, my dad would dress up as Darth Vader every Halloween. It was wicked sweet; he'd stand at the bottom of each driveway, absolutely radiating menace, caped from head-to-toe in black, broken only by his perfectly colored lightsaber. Hmmm, perhaps his new nickname should be Darth Vater? Were the Force strong with him he would certainly give in to the temptations of the dark side....

No comments: