Friday, April 16, 2004

FUUUUUUUUCK!
The online version of The Newsletter is going swimmingly, but I'm beginning to think the print version will never be realized. I spent a fucking hour waiting for Nos. 4 and 5 to print today, to no avail. They never ever appeared in the printing queue. Every time finals come around, genocide suddenly seems a much less appalling idea. First of all, honey, you're way too fat to be wearing a belly shirt. Second of all, how will printing out 100 pages from Wired's site help you pass a final? Fucking cunt. Add on to the fact that I have to drive down to Ann Arbor for all this shit, and then drive back up here and get to class on time. (Which, of course, I didn't.)

Why do I have to go to Ann Arbor? Because of three things: a) the version of Publisher on my HAL is seven years old and not compatible with the existing Newsletter files, b) my father cannot unlock the more advanced version of Publisher on his HAL (he lost the packaging with the registration/unlock information), and c) the HALs at UM-Flint make my p.o.s. HAL seem incredibly advanced. So, the only place I know to access for hours and hours at a stretch a computer with a sufficiently advanced version of Publisher is the campus in Ann Arbor. Which is fine most of the time, I typically enjoy my little sojourns, but not when all the little douchbags down there print willy-nilly and frustrate my plans.

I'm still pissed off about the fat cunt this morning. For fuck's sake, why are you printing a hundred pages, you pathetic manatee?

H-A-D
Have a completely shitty day. (Wow, that's disturbingly prescient.)

No comments: