Thursday, April 15, 2004

The F.R.A.T. Party
The root beer keg, a feat of ingenuity and imagination which I pioneered and of which I am extremely proud, has returned to the Diag. The root beer keg, a campaign stunt of the Gargoyle's Frankenstein-like Friends Rebelling Against Tyranny Party, which took on an unexpeted life of its own, propelled me, with assistance from some infamous acts of dubious judgment by young Chip Englander, into office. I campaigned as and then became "Your MSA Representative"; in giant yellow foam cowboy hat and mirrored aviator sunglasses, I did my best to be as disruptive as possible within the constraints of parliamentary procedure.

And now, the root beer keg has been restored to life by and perverted to serve the ends of, of all things, a fraternity. The emblem of the F.R.A.T. Party has been twisted to the nefarious purposes of a frat. In all honesty, I feel as if I could cry.

No comments: