Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Woo hoo! The Newsletter Online has been updated! Thanks, Steeze!

AOL can go to fucking hell. The NL Online has been updated, which I've independently confirmed, but fucking AOL will not refresh the page and still shows issue No. 3, not the proper No. 4, as the current issue. Somebody needs a brick to the face for this bullshit.

Zooey Deschanel Appreciation Day
Dyed blonde, dyed red, or natural black? Despite thinking that my own hair never looks better than when dyed pink, I've got to go with natural black. I'm not sure what colour her hair should be in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; the actress who played Trillian in the BBC movie was a bleach blonde, but it's been several years since I read the books and I honestly do not remember the colour of Tricia McMillan's hair.

H-A-D
Have a repetitive day.

No comments: