Sunday, April 18, 2004

Complicated
Driving my mom's car yesterday, bored by whatever was on NPR and without a tape at my disposal, I flipped around the dial. On CK 105 (that flashes me back to middle school), I heard the first single off Avril Lavigne's new album. I liked it, I really really liked it. I look forward to buying the new album.

As soon as I'm done here, I'm going to go mow the lawn. The downside: I have to mow the lawn; the upside: fat bank (relative). Summertime's in full swing: the flannel sheets have been put away, the fans have been taken out, and the ankle socks have replaced the crews. I put my big black shoes in the closet and my sandals down by the front door. Before Mass, I read about the Wings in the Sports section and watched Kerry on Meet the Press; after Mass, I changed the sheets of and then read on my bed and just now listened to the first fifteen minutes of This American Life that I missed yesterday.

H-A-D
avehay a igpay atinlay ayday

No comments: